Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cavegirl and Valkyrie

My friend Dinosaurprince not only wrote stories and ideas he even design original characters which me and other fellow artists turn into our own renditions when requested or just the fun of it ^_^

Aside from his hot boys he design, he did some hot girls that need some hump--errrr loving! ^^; I gotten 2 of his design in my line of target!


Here is his Cavegirl :D There is nothing more droolie on her almost naked feature is having trilobites as her "bra" ( hope its not pinching it too hard ) and a leopard or Sabertoothed leopard loincloth with its tail. ( I did heard from DP that she suppose to have a monkey' tail---D-OH! *facepalm* )
 

The Valkyrie, there's nothing more powerful and more skin on this babe :D but I advice you approach her with caution, with that spear in her hand..I doubt she has a hundred ways to use it on us if we did say something...not nice bout her ^^;


And here is Dinosaurprinces original design for these two hot babes :D I drew them as close as his designs :D maybe I can look for more of his babes *dig*dig*dig*

See you next time :D

6 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, I totally forgot I had drawn that character till you did the fan art! I think she was originally meant as a character for the world of Vann! You rendition of her is so much better then what I drew. ^_^ She's really cute! LOL I can't even look at my old drawing of the cavegirl now. Look where I put the bow! Dang Sai, obstructing my view...XD I remember her, when I was trying out different ideas for her, I drew her this way. :D You took my messy little sketches and really created something wonderful out of them! :D Thanks so much man! ^O^

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob DP I have fun doing it I did plan a naughty idea bout the cavegirl x Tameh though. Its a good idea with the Valkyrie telling Vann as a kid LOL* even Peng might be inpress with her since she talking straight to the point :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tameh huh? Actually she has a husband! ;D I don't know if he would like that! LOL!
      Yes Peng would probably take her side every time. It would lesson his job of keeping Vann in line. XD

      Delete
    2. Oh she has? dont tell me its that large jaw guy in your sketch O_O ?

      Delete
  3. Valkyrie and Cavegirl... what an hotties we have!!!
    They really deserves some...attentions.
    Lovely. I dig the smooth, pale skin of the valkyrie, and I drool at the sexy curves of the cavegirl!!!
    Thumbs up at DinosaurPrince for having created such hotties, and thumbs up to you, my friend, for these wonderful, gorgeous fanarts!

    ReplyDelete